According to Dutch law you are entitled to a sound product, what that content exactly is not really determined but can be described as follows: "A sound product is a good product that you can use in a normal way for a certain period of time." What you can expect from a product depends on what the seller says, the price and the brand. With a high end rod you can, for example, assume that it will last at least 5 years. If a product is worn out after many uses, it does not have to be defective. Even with damage after incorrect use, a product is not defective.
Because this rule is fairly vague, we have drawn up the following warranty conditions.
- If you discover immediately after purchase that the product is broken during transport, we will replace it immediately free of charge (if in stock). Therefore always check immediately for damage and test the product carefully.
- If the product breaks down within the warranty period due to material faults, manufacturing faults, or defectiveness, we will repair or replace it free of charge.
- Carpmax reserves the right to opt for replacement or repair.
- Repair or replacement of the product does not extend or replace the original warranty period.
- Purchased products must be used in a normal way at all times. In the event of improper or rough use, you cannot invoke the warranty.
- Defects caused by external influences are not covered by the warranty. Consider, for example, falls, bumps, damage caused by crushing, water damage, improper use, etc.
- Damage caused by own repairs or repair attempts are not covered by the warranty.
- Return the product together with your (packing) receipt in the original packaging. Carpmax is not responsible for any damage caused during transport to Carpmax.
- For repairs that are not covered by the warranty or are carried out after the warranty period, shipping costs will be charged.