- TF500 is 2.4 GHz wireless fish finder for bait boats.
- Equipped with 4.3” TFT Colour Display
- 20 RF Channels and Operation Frequency of 115 KHz
- Range up to 300 m
- Max. depth is 40 m (130 ft)
- Sonar coverage is 60 degree
- Real time check of bait boat battery, and fish finder.
Available on backorder
- Screen Size: 4.3 ″ TFT colour display
- Resolution: 480 × 272 pixels; 65,536 colours
- Languages: English, French, Dutch, Russian
- Depth measurement capacity: max. 0.3–40 m
- Working range: max. 300 m
- Sensitivity adjustable from 0 to 100%
- Screen contrast adjustable from 0 to 100%
- Adjustable range
- Stopping the screen rolling
- Fish identification
- Settings for the unit of measurement
- Measurement of air and water temperature
- Real time depth measurement
- Separation of small and large fish
- Sound filter
- Zoom option
|Dimensions||15 × 25 × 7 cm|
What is a fishfinder? Why is it useful for bait boats?
Fishfinders are such instruments that omit ultrasounds towards the river bed in the water which reflecting back from the river bed senses if there are fishes nearby.
It defines the water depth, the size, quantity of the fishes and their position relative to the water surface. In case of bait boats, a sonar is installed to the bottom of the boats of which transmitters transits the signals to the shore and the Coast unit receives the signals and shows them on the screen.
So it’s not questionable why this gadget is so useful for anglers, because it makes the discovering of the water significantly easier, thus we can define more accurately where we should drop the baits and fish.